include("/home/penny/www" . "/includes/rect.php"); ?>
Before putting down any of your hard earned money to invest in penny stocks, it's suggested you try to learn as much as possible before actually setting out. The best way to get started is to follow these steps:
1) Read all about Penny Stocks - Find out the history of the exchanges and what exactly penny stocks are.
2) Understand the language - Learn the language that traders use every day.
3) Take some tutorials on the web - Learn some of the fundamentals to picking stocks. Try these out first:
4) Set up a practice portfolio and start making positions - Start pretending that you are really trading, and see how you do. Learn from your mistakes. Try these sites:
5) Choose a broker, and get started!